Senior Auction Coming Soon!

Emma Stutzke, News Writer

Calling all seniors! The 2021 Senior Auction is coming up soon. There are about 100 items you can win ranging from a puppy to a weekend vacation to Schweitzer mountain resort. Tickets in advance cost $15 or $20 at the door. 

The Lakeland High School Senior Auction and Dinner will be held on Saturday, April 17 at Lakeland High School. Doors open at 5:00 PM, dinner starts at 6:00 PM and the live auction starts at 6:30 PM. 

The funds from this night will go towards the seniors having a night at Triple Play all to themselves. Reserving Triple Play for one night costs over $10,000. Mr. Munyer, a teacher at Lakeland High School said, “All money goes to the triple play party, food, and prizes,” said Munyer.

The items being auctioned will benefit the person buying the item. Also all of the proceeds go to the senior class of 2021. For more information about the items being auctioned, visit the LINK.

Everyone, even friends and family, are welcome to attend the live auction and dinner. Coming to the dinner will support the senior class and help them have a fun and safe night at Triple Play.

If you are a student that is not a senior and you attend this year’s dinner and live auction to support the senior class, people will support you at your senior auction in the future to support you so you can eventually have an exciting night at Triple Play during your senior year.